Rinse Ace® Assisted Bather™ System
• Removable handheld with flow control at your fingertips – not the shower controls
• Flexible extra-long 8 foot hose for easy showering
• Keep casts and surgery areas dry
• Remove after use to reduce clutter in the shower
• Easy quick connect, automatic switching between showerhead and hose. Plug in hose – water flows from hose, remove hose – water flows from the showerhead.
• Ability to pause waterflow for time to soap
• Store hose on suction mount bracket included with the product
• Multi-purpose – great for shower cleaning as well
• No permanent hose hanging in the shower
• Add the Rinse Ace Bath Assist Bar™ and Bath Assist Mat™ for additional shower safety item
• Gentle – for near surgery, injury areas or face
• Drenching – get wet quick!
• Variable flow from pause to light to full
How it works
• Simply install the shower connector one time; then Snap-On the extra-long, flexible 8-foot hose easily, any time. There is no need to remove your showerhead after that, making the Assisted Bather™ the most convenient and comfortable bathing system. Fantastic for temporary use, can be used for shower cleaning after injuries have healed.
- 8 ft. detachable white hose, patented shower connector in choice of finish & white suction mount bracket included for one-time installation and convenient anytime use
- Ideal for Long-Term or Temporary Bathing!™
- 8 ft. extra-long hose quick-connects easily to your existing showerhead
- 3-Setting (gentle, pulsating and concentrated) lightweight sprayer, pause mode for water control, and variable flow easy-glide lever for ease of use
- Ultimate flexibilty - keep in place or easily detach when needed
Remove shower head.
Twist on shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to showerhead
Water flows only when sprayer lever is pressed
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Assisted Bather?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
What is the difference between RINSE ACE® Three-Way Pet Shower Sprayer and the RINSE ACE® Assisted Bather?Assisted Bather includes a Suction Mount Bracket for placing the hose in the shower when the sprayer is not being used.
Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the sprayer hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?Yes, we do have the ability to make custom shower hose lengths. Call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we can take your order with a credit card.
Plastic Versus Metal ConnectorsOur injection molded Shower Connectors, are designed to last and have been in homes since 1995. However you should order the Metal Shower Connector if you have one of today's heavier, larger showerheads (think of Rainfall or Sunflower styles.) Also note the newer finishes, Satin Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze, are only available in metal.
Available Replacement Parts