Rinse Ace® Snap 'N Spray
How to Clean the Shower
• Wet the walls of your shower with the Snap 'N Spray 6’ hose and apply your favorite shower cleaner. Then after a few minutes, simply rinse away dirt and suds. Clean the shower by varying the flow to blast the corners and use the gentle flow close to the edges so you stay dry. No need for buckets!
How it Works
• The Snap ‘N Spray comes with a shower connector and a 6 foot hose with sprayer. The shower connector is installed once, in between the shower arm and the showerhead. Then you simply snap in the hose and you are ready to spray. The connector automatically stops water flow to your showerhead when the hose is attached so you do not get wet. The sprayer has a variable flow lever so you can spray hard in the corners of the shower and gently along the edges, especially handy for shower door tracks so you stay dry!
Match your décor
• Shower Connectors are available in metal and plastic in different finishes to match your showerhead.
- 6' white hose with white 1-setting variable flow sprayer
- Shower connector installs easily one-time only
- 6-foot detachable hose "quick-connects" to shower connector on your existing showerhead only when needed
- Toggle lever allows variable flow control at your thumb -- pause, light flow or drenching spray for quick rinsing
- Hose detaches for a clutter-free shower
- Ultimate versatility - cleaning the shower, bathing pets, washing children's hair, assisted bathing and more
Remove shower head.
Twist on shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to showerhead
Water flows only when sprayer lever is pressed
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Snap 'N Spray Detachable 6' Sprayer?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email email@example.com. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
What is the difference between the Snap 'N Spray and Power Sprayer systems?The Snap 'N Spray features a "variable flow" on/off sprayer so you can fluctuate the water flow from pause to light to full with its easy-glide toggle lever. The Power Sprayer has a sinfle flow -- it's on or it's off!
Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the sprayer hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?Yes, we do have the ability to make custom shower hose lengths. Call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we can take your order with a credit card.
Plastic Versus Metal ConnectorsOur injection molded Shower Connectors, are designed to last and have been in homes since 1995. However you should order the Metal Shower Connector if you have one of today's heavier, larger showerheads (think of Rainfall or Sunflower styles.) Also note the newer finishes, Satin Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze, are only available in metal.
Available Replacement Parts