Rinse Ace® My Own Shower Children's Showerhead
Just for kids shower
• Does your child hate taking a shower? Kneel down on the showerfloor once and see if you like your own shower. At the child’s height the water spray is wide and diluted and water is much colder. To make a shower for kids fun, the Rinse Ace My Own Shower is the best solution. This kids shower brings the showerhead down to their level with a fun dolphin or blowfish character with a soft gentle spray. Place the suction mounted kids showerhead just at their height and you will have no more tears.
• Traditional handheld showers leave a permanent hose hanging in the shower, with its own risks. The My Own Shower for kids connects to your shower with a short hose that suctions to the wall. When a child is done with their shower, the hose is disconnected and removed bringing peace of mind to you.
How does the My Own Shower for kids Connect?
• The My Own Shower for kids quick-connects to a special adaptor that is installed once, in between the showerarm and your current showerhead. Before a child takes a shower, you simply snap the 3 foot long hose for the My Own Shower for kids into the adaptor, suction the sprayer to the wall at the right height and you are ready to have your child take an adult, grown-up shower. When done, simply un-snap the hose from the adaptor, remove the hose for safety and the shower is ready for you.
• Have two children and would like for them to really have their own shower? Switch out the character on the sprayerhead so each can have their own. Choice of a dolphin or blowfish showerhead character. Simply slide the one character off and the other one onto the sprayer.
- Available in two fun characters and 4 connector finishes
- Quick-connects easily to your existing showerhead
- Adjustable height: just their size with softer spray
- Detachable hose allows My Own Shower to be stored until next shower time
- Detachable hose feature makes parents feel safe that there's no permanent hose hanging in the shower
- Makes shower time fun and safe
Remove shower head.
Twist on new shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to adult showerhead
Position showerhead several inches above child’s height
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on MY OWN SHOWER® Showerhead?Yes, there is a one year warranty. We warrant our products shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Do I have to detach the MY OWN SHOWER® Showerhead hose after each use?Yes, it is recommended for the safety of your child(ren). If you don't detach the hose from the Shower Connector, water does not flow to the "adult" showerhead.
How long is the showerhead hose?The showerhead is on a 3 foot hose. There are two suction cups to secure the hose and showerhead to the wall and to adjust to the perfect height for each child.
Will the MY OWN SHOWER® Showerhead's Shower Connector be affected by water conditionsIf you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, the included RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Available Replacement Parts