Benefits of Misting
• Promotes healthy preening of the feathers
• Moistens your bird’s skin
• Helps loosen the keratin sheath that covers new pin feathers when bird is molting
• Ensures bird’s lungs stay healthy by adding humidity
How it works
• Install the shower connector just once in between your showerhead and shower arm. Snap in the quick-connect, 6’ detachable hose anytime and you are ready! When the hose is attached, water does not flow from the showerhead. Water flows only when sprayer lever is raised.
• Ultimate flow control to offer custom comfort for any size bird
• 6-ft removable flexible hose
• Hose is detached from shower connector after use, no unsightly hose hanging in your shower
• Lightweight sprayer
Sprayer patterns for bird bathing
• Variable flow from pause to light to full
- 6' white hose with 2 setting sprayer
- 2-setting sprayer's easy-glide toggle lever lets you control water flow with your thumb so you can easily select the PAUSE mode when you need both hands or select light to full flow for your bird's comfort
- Sprayer saves water; the water flows only when lever is moved from PAUSE, never from the showerhead when the hose is attached
- Included shower connector easily installs just one time on your existing showerhead -- no plumber needed
Remove shower head.
Twist on shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to showerhead.
Water flows only when sprayer lever is raised.
1. How do I contact Customer Service?
Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
2. Is there a warranty on Shower Misting Bird Bather?
Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email email@example.com. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
3. Does the RINSE ACE® Shower Misting Bird Bather hose also connect to the RINSE ACE® Sink Misting Bird Bather aerator?
No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangeable.
4. Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?
If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
5. Do I have to detach the hose after each use?
No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the bird bather hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
6. I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?
Yes, we do have the ability to make custom shower hose lengths. Call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we can take your order with a credit card.
7. Plastic Versus Metal Connectors
Our injection molded Shower Connectors are designed to last and have been in homes since 1995. However, you should order the Metal Shower Connector if you have one of today's heavier, larger showerheads (think of Rainfall or Sunflower styles.) Also note the newer finishes, Satin Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze, are only available in metal.
Available Replacement Parts