Rinse Ace® Scrub and Rinse Wand
How it works
• Hook up the Rinse Ace Scrub and Rinse Wand to the Shower Connector. Place a cleaning pad on the wand. Wet shower and bath tub, Scrub, Reach and Rinse resulting in one clean shower in a fraction of the time it would otherwise take you. After cleaning, remove the scrubbing pad and toss.
Eco Safe Cleaning
• The disposable scrubbing pads contain an eco-formula cleaner and are non-abrasive. The pH neutral, fresh scent cleaner is low suds and safe on all bathroom surfaces and is safe on your skin. You will not see many bubbles but the cleaner is hard at work to create a sparkling clean shower and tub. Low suds makes it easy to rinse as well, reducing time and effort.
• Shower and tub cleaning and a variety of other hard to clean items like, mini blinds, trash cans, storage bins, refrigerator bins and more.
- Chrome connector, 2' scrubbing wand, 6' rinsing hose and 5 disposable scrubbing pads
- Shower connector installs easily, one-time only, on your existing showerhead
- 6-foot rinsing hose "quick-connects" to wand and shower connector for convenient use and easy storage
- Scrubbing wand's on/off feature saves water; the water flows only when trigger is pressed, never from the showerhead when the hose is attached
- Wet the scrubbing pad to activate cleaner by simply pressing on/off trigger
- Disposable scrubbing pads loaded with an Eco-FriendlyCleaner ... a pH neutral and low suds formula, making it safe on all bathroom surfaces and on your skin plus it requires less water to rinse away dirt and suds
Snap handle sections together. Wand assembly is permanent.
Twist off your showerhead one time.
Twist Rinse Ace® Connector onto shower arm and re-attach your showerhead. Connector installation is permanent.
Attach shower hose to Rinse Ace® Connector
Connect shower hose to wand.
Place white side of disposable scrubbing pad on wand swivel head.
Press wand trigger to wet pad to activate cleaner. Scrub. Press wand trigger to rinse. After cleaning, detach hose from Rinse Ace® Connector. Remove scrubbing pad from wand and toss. Store wand and hose until next use.
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800-867-4673 (262-703-0011) or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on RINSE ACE® Scrub and Rinse Wand® Cleaner?Yes, there is a one year warranty on the Starter Kit. We warrant our products shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-867-4673 (262-703-0011) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Idea Factory, Inc., N56 W16865 Ridgewood Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
How does this compare to other scrubbing wands?Other wands can't rinse away the dirt and cleaning products at a touch of a button.
How effective is the cleaner in the disposable pads?In independent lab testing, Scrub and Rinse Wand® disposable scrubbing pads with a concentrated eco-friendly cleaner, clean 2-3 times better than the leading brands and they're better for you and the environment. The pH neutral formulation makes it safe to touch and the low foam formulation means you use less water to rinse away the cleaner, which helps conserve water.
Can the scrubbing pad be used on other surfaces?The disposable scrubbing pad is loaded with a pH neutral cleaner that is safe on your skin and safe on all surfaces. If the pad is still sudsy after cleaning the tub and shower, remove the pad from the wand to clean clean sinks, faucets and countertops. Also consider using the Wand to clean plastic and synthetic shower curtains, plastic and aluminum mini-blinds, window screens and waste baskets.
Will the Scrub and Rinse Wand® Cleaner's Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, the included RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800-867-4673 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
I have more than one tub and shower. Do I have to buy a RINSE ACE® Scrub and Rinse Wand® Cleaner for each one?No, you can purchase the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector to attach to each shower in your home, then you can move the Wand from bathroom to bathroom.
Available Replacement Parts