Rinse Ace® Deluxe Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser - A baby shower every parent needs!
Baby Bathing Made Easy.
• Rinse baby in the bath with clean water only – not recycled water from the tub
• Ultimate flow control to prevent water in the face and suds in babies eyes.
• Hair washing made easy
• No scary water sounds, quiet gentle flow
• Extra-long 8-ft removable flexible hose
• Hose is detached from shower connector after use, no unsightly hose hanging in your shower that is a potential danger to your child.
• Lightweight sprayer
• Since the Rinse Ace hose detaches after use, there is no loose hose hanging in your shower
Sprayer patterns for baby bathing
• Gentle – for near the face and for washing hair
• Drenching – for getting baby wet quickly
• Variable flow from pause to light to full
How it works
• Install the shower connector once in between your showerhead and showerarm. Snap in the quick connect detachable hose and you are ready for bathing your baby. Extra-long 8-ft hose makes getting around your baby or toddler in the bath very easy.
Our Deluxe Baby and Toddler Shower Rinser makes a great baby shower gift!
- 8' white hose with 3 setting sprayer
- 3-setting sprayer's easy-glide toggle lever lets you control water flow with your thumb so you can easily select the PAUSE mode when you need both hands or select light to full flow for a child's comfort
- Sprayer saves water; the water flows only when lever is moved from PAUSE, never from the showerhead when the hose is attached
- Detachable 8' hose feature makes adults feel safe that there's no dangerous, permanent hose hanging in the shower
- Included shower connector easily installs just one time on your existing showerhead -- no plumber needed
Remove shower head.
Twist on shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to showerhead.
Water flows only when sprayer lever is raised.
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800-867-4673 (262-703-0011) or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Deluxe Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-867-4673 (262-703-0011) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Idea Factory, Inc., N56 W16865 Ridgewood Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Does the RINSE ACE® Deluxe Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser hose also connect to the RINSE ACE® Deluxe Sink Baby Rinser aerator?No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangeable.
Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800-867-4673 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the baby & toddler rinser hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?Yes, we do have the ability to make custom shower hose lengths. Call us at 1-800-867-4673 or 262-703-0011 and we can take your order with a credit card.
Plastic Versus Metal ConnectorsOur injection molded Shower Connectors, are designed to last and have been in homes since 1995. However you should order the Metal Shower Connector if you have one of today's heavier, larger showerheads (think of Rainfall or Sunflower styles.) Also note the newer finishes, Satin Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze, are only available in metal.
Available Replacement Parts