Rinse Ace® Deluxe Sink Baby Rinser - 15/16" female OR 55/64" male faucet threads
How to bathe a baby? Watch the video below.
• Complete water flow control at the sprayer, not the faucet controls, making bathing your newborn easy and convenient. No need for rinse cups that you fill at the faucet, which can be awkward for effective rinsing of a newborn baby.
• Flexible hose for ultimate control
• Multiple spray patterns
Sprayer patterns for newborn baby bathing
• Gentle – for near the face and for washing hair
• Drenching – for getting baby wet quickly
• Variable flow from pause to light to full
How it Works
• Install the special aerator one time to your faucet.
• Snap the 3-foot hose to the special aerator at newborn washing time and you are ready. The short 3-foot hose is long enough to easily get around your newborn baby at bath time yet short enough to not get in the way.
• When done, disconnect the hose and your faucet is ready again.
- Chrome metal aerator, 3' white hose with 3 setting sprayer
- 3-setting sprayer's easy-glide toggle lever lets you control water flow with your thumb so you can easily select the PAUSE mode when you need both hands or select light to full flow for a child's comfort
- Sprayer saves water; the water flows only when lever is moved from PAUSE, never from the faucet when the hose is attached
- Included aerator easily installs just one time on your existing faucet -- no plumber needed
- 3' white hose quick-connects easily to aerator
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800-867-4673 (262-703-0011) or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Deluxe Baby Sink Rinser?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-867-4673 (262-703-0011) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Idea Factory, Inc., N56 W16865 Ridgewood Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Does the RINSE ACE® Deluxe Sink Baby Rinser hose also connect to the RINSE ACE® Deluxe Tub & Shower Baby & Toddler Rinser shower connector?No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangeable.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. Water will not flow from the faucet if the hose is attached.
Does the aerator fit on all faucets?The aerator has both internal and external threads so it fits most faucets with 15/16" female faucet threads OR 55/64" male faucet threads.
Available Replacement Parts