Rinse Ace® 3-Way Pet Shower Sprayer
No more mess
• Rinse Ace® 3-Way Pet Shower Sprayer makes washing your dog in the shower incredibly quick and easy. No permanent hose, no messy cups and buckets, or flimsy hoses that blow off getting you wet! No sloppy shampoo container to fill, use shampoo like you use it!
Sprayer patterns for dog washing and features
• Concentrated - for paws
• Gentle – for near the face
• Drenching – for getting the dog to wet quickly
• Variable flow from pause to light to full
• Muddy paws
• Snow removal from legs and belly
• Whole dog wash
• Flea and Tick Shampoo application
How it works
• Install the shower connector once in between your showerhead and showerarm. Snap in the quick connect detachable removable 8' hose and you are ready for washing the dog. Extra-long 8-ft hose makes getting around your dog to wash very easy.
- 8' white hose with 3 setting sprayer
- Rinses shampoo away in seconds! Luxurious spray thoroughly rinses your pet's coat clean - even underneath!
- 3 Setting variable flow sprayer lets you control water flow from pause to full spray and select from concentrated, full and massaging spray patterns
- 8-foot hose snaps securely onto connector until it's detached. No permanent hose to clutter your shower.
- Sprayer saves water; the water flows only when lever is moved, never from the showerhead when the hose is attached
- Included shower connector easily installs just one time on your existing showerhead
Look for the 3-Way Pet Shower Sprayer exclusively at your favorite pet superstore.
Remove shower head.
Twist on shower connector.
Shower head operates normally when hose is not connected.
Connecting hose shuts off flow to showerhead
Water flows only when sprayer lever is pressed
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Three-Way Pet Shower Sprayer?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Does the RINSE ACE® Three-Way Pet Shower Sprayer hose also connect to the RINSE ACE® Three-Way Pet Faucet Sprayer aerator?No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangeable.
Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the pet shower sprayer hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?Yes, we do have the ability to make custom dog shower hose lengths. Call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we can take your order with a credit card.
Plastic Versus Metal ConnectorsOur injection molded Shower Connectors, are designed to last and have been in homes since 1995. However you should order the Metal Shower Connector if you have one of today's heavier, larger showerheads (think of Rainfall or Sunflower styles.) Also note the newer finishes, Satin Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze, are only available in metal.
Available Replacement Parts