Rinse Ace® 3-Way Pet Faucet Sprayer- aerator has15/16" outside threadsAND 55/64" inside threads
No More Mess
• The Rinse Ace 3-Way Pet Faucet Sprayer makes washing your small dog in the sink or laundry tub super easy. No more messy cups or flimsy hoses that blow off. No sloppy shampoo container to fill, use shampoo like you do. Wash the dog outside with the same sprayer your dog is used to in the summer.
Sprayer patterns for dog washing and features
• Concentrated- for paws
• Gentle – for near the face
• Drenching – for getting the dog to wash, wet quickly
• Variable flow from pause to light to full
• Dirty paw or belly rinses
• Snow removal
• Outdoor rinses after rolling in the mud or worse
• Flea and Tick Shampoo Application
How it works
• Install the aerator one time to your faucet. Snap the 8-foot flexible detachable hose to the special aerator at dog washing time and you are ready.
- 8' white hose with 3 setting sprayer
- 8' hose quick connects to included Rinse Ace aerator or twists on to outdoor spigot
- Enclosed aerator installs easily just one-time to your faucet
- Just snap 8-foot hose onto Rinse Ace aerator or connect to spigot at bath time to reach and thoroughly rinse your pet's coat clean - even underneath
- Set the water temperature one time, then set sprayer to pause then water flows only when lever is moved, never from the faucet when the hose is attached
- 3 Setting variable flow sprayer lets you control water flow from pause to full spray and select from concentrated, full and massaging spray patterns
Look for the 3-Way Pet Faucet Sprayer exclusively at your favorite pet superstore.
Remove your faucet aerator and install Rinse Ace® aerator.
Quick-connect pet bath 8' hose to aerator.
Twist hose on spigot (or garden hose.)
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Three-Way Pet Faucet Sprayer?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Does the RINSE ACE® Three-Way Pet Faucet Sprayer hose also connect to the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector?No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangeable.
Will the RINSE ACE® aerator be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current faucet, your RINSE ACE® Three-Way Pet Faucet aerator will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE aerator like soaking it in vinegar to remove calcium buildup.
I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?Yes, we do have the ability to make custom dog shower hose lengths. Call us at 1-800 257-7844 and we can take your order with a credit card.
Does the aerator fit on all faucets?The aerator has both internal and external threads so it fits most faucet. Aerator has 15/16" outside threads AND 55/64" inside threads (27 NPT).
Available Replacement Parts